Monday, December 14, 2009

Can i go straight to beauty school in my conditions?

i'm a junior in high school. i was wondering if you need a deploma to go into beauty school? and if i can drop out and go to beauty school?Can i go straight to beauty school in my conditions?
Girl, you only have one year left! And your senior year is ALWAYS the most fun! I know you've probably hit burnout (heck, I sure did), but in the long run you'll regret it if you drop out now.





I'm about to begin my senior year of college and I'm right back in the same place you are. Sometimes it's really hard to finish. Just take a deep breath, know that you can do it, and give it your best finish! You'll be so glad you did. Beauty school will still be there waiting once you've got that well-earned diploma in your hands.





Remember, you can handle ANYthing for a year.


Be encouraged! And finish strong :)Can i go straight to beauty school in my conditions?
Most states require a GED or HSD. In some states like Maine, All you need to do is some sort of test(I can't remember the name of it.) to enter School...BUT it also depends on the School. Where I want to go to school, They require me to have a GED or HSD, But in Maine(Where I live.), You are allowed to take that little test.





Besides, Why drop out when you have one little year left?Getting your GED(Which, You will want.) is the hardest thing ever..I dropped out as a Freshmen and REALLY regret it. You will still have to wait till your 18 to even get your cosmetology license...
you need to be 18, so you mine as well get the diploma.

No comments:

Post a Comment