Monday, December 14, 2009

Did your perspective on beauty change as you got older ?

For example, did you start looking more at the big picture and paying less attention to details?Did your perspective on beauty change as you got older ?
so much more, i am 38 and think I am more beautiful than when i was younger, mainly because I see whats on the inside more than the outsideDid your perspective on beauty change as you got older ?
Wow, good question. I am a lot more forgiving of myself and my looks, yes, but I'm also more aware of changes in my skin (wrinkles!) and of how to take care of it. It's a result of experience and gained knowledge. I used to be so hard on myself!





I've definitely become more aware of different types of beauty, and that's always a good thing. :)
That is what happens for women but for men, they just start looking at younger and younger women when their balls shrivel up. They think they are entitled to young ***, I guess.
Hmmm well I still pay attention to details....like hair and makeup and shoes! All still very important to me, now my ideas of what shoes to get has changed over time! lol





Im only 21 !! and loving it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment