Thursday, December 17, 2009

I am filling out a beauty pageant application. I need help/ideas for answering some questions.?

I need ideas for hobbies, activities, and favorite person. I want things that will sound good but not too cliche. Please Help!I am filling out a beauty pageant application. I need help/ideas for answering some questions.?
Anna,


You should always be yourself when completing the application. Remember that if this pageant has interview or onstage question, they will likely pull questions from your application. So, I would love to help you, but you really need to answer these questions honestly! Good luck in your pageant, hope you have fun!I am filling out a beauty pageant application. I need help/ideas for answering some questions.?
A lot of activities and hobbies are going to sound the same, its normal, like a girl might say I like to scrapbook and do other craft activities and play basketball. Just be honest.
what pageant???? if its natural just say simple things like u like to do crafts and go outside , if its glitz then say things like singing , dancing and acting.
oh shut up n be urself ho

No comments:

Post a Comment