Monday, December 14, 2009

What is your nightly beauty routine?

What products do you use at night? Is there anything special you do to help keep your skin beautiful? What products would you recommend and which ones wont you recommend? Do you have any quirky habits that you think only you do at night?What is your nightly beauty routine?
it's the eye cream you should not forget at bedtime..


plus of course your favorite moisturizers on face and body.What is your nightly beauty routine?
Every night, before going to bed, I first take off all of my makeup. Lancome makes a really nice eye makeup remover, so I just use that. Afterwards, I wash my face and apply a toner, which I get from Clinique. My skin cream of choice is Creme de la Mer, which I promise works wonders.
Cleanse my skin with a body shop green tea cleanser.


Tone my skin with a natio toner.


Then use a Natio sensitive skin moisturiser.


Use a chapstick.


Brush my teeth and put my hair up.





Spray on some perfume.
Wash my face with Tea Tree Oil Soap.


Rub on Tea Tree Oil.


Brush my Teeth.





Im outta there! lol I hate taking a long time to get to bed!
after my shower i always wash my face with cliniques acne face wash and then whiten my teeth then i brush my teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment