Monday, December 14, 2009

What's the worst beauty advice you have ever gotten?

Putting lemon juice in your hair to lighten it.


It just dried out really bad.





And also putting mayonnaise in your hair to ';soften'; it.


It's just turned out smelly and greasy.


It took three shampoos to get it all out,


which just left my hair dryer than when I started!What's the worst beauty advice you have ever gotten?
toothpaste on pimples!!


horrible. made me break out like crazy. (it was probably just my sensitive skin's fault)What's the worst beauty advice you have ever gotten?
dont share your brushes with other people because i already new that!


mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Take mud and spread a thick layer on your face. Then lay in the sun until it dries. Then wash it off. Didn't work.








Shenzi
Rub garlic on to your face every morning to make it glow, pathetic.
One of my eccentric aunts advised to put some Crisco on my skin so the sun won't bother. UGH!
haha well once my stupid friend told me to apply rubbing alcohol all over my face every night... what an idiot...
I'm drawing a blank...

No comments:

Post a Comment