Monday, December 14, 2009

What ever happened to natural beauty?

It seems like in our society that beauty is portrayed by women all wanting to look a certain way- big boobs(usually getting breast implants), a lot of makeup, and whatnot.





I want to know if there are any out there who think it's ridiculous what the media portrays as beautiful.What ever happened to natural beauty?
I totally agree with you. They put so much pressure on women and it is not right because then everyone thinks that they have to look that way to be beautiful. You know i don't wear makeup and i don't have big breast, but i do have a nice plump butt and I don't tan I am all natural. I think i am beautiful. I tell you what makeup clogs pores and causes wrinkles earlier so when all those women are trying to conceal their aging appearance i will still look youthful and healthy.What ever happened to natural beauty?
I'm in my early 30's - very young looking and do not like to wear a lot of makeup during the day - going out at night is different. People have told me that I should wear more makeup during the day - it will help me catch a guy. Sorry but I'd like a guy to know what I really look like.
its true i think ashlee simpson looked way better before her nose surgery
Its is redicululous. Im fed up of feeling like i just wont do and boys thinking that im not good enough because thier perfect woman is paris hilton/ angelina jolie! And i hate having to console my friends on their body hang ups.





Its also quite upsetting when you have 13yr old girls on here complaining of being called ugly i school or asking for dieting tips!
to each his own.I don't care for heavy make up cause it makes me itch or just doesn't feel right. i know I would look better with foundation eyeshadow and liner and lipstick but it is too much trouble.I think it is fun- and as long as it doesn't ruin your skin- why not.
Your right magazines, media have made it look glamorous to have big boobs, hair extensions, heavy make up and to be real skinny. It is sad as it causes teens and adults to follow like some kind of cult. But what can we do? Just hope someday it will turn around.
i totally agree with you.i'm a black woman and i am far from racist but what tends to tick me off is this.no one is happy with the way they were created.women of my race have lost their minds they are bleaching their hair and skin so much that it's ridiculous,buying these boobs that only a body builder should be strong enough to carry and the list just goes on and on.then you have the white women that are 5 shades darker than usual,lips and breast that are way too big for any of us.i just can't understand it all.beauty can be enhanced by many other things other than major freakin' surgery.it's sad that they do this to themselves to beautify their outward appearance and they want even take the time out to cleanse their souls.
it went away with the 80's
I really do think that today's models look anorexic and unhealthy. I personally do not wear make-up. I pull my hair back into a comfy ponytail. I wear jeans and tee-shirts all the time. My boyfriend tells me that this is more attractive to him than the ';Barbie's'; out there. I am a size 8-9 and it looks healthy on me. I mostly look like your girl next door. Being yourself and feeling good about yourself is way more attractive than putting on a front for other people.
i agree!


i think its horrendous how the media influences people.


i think beauty should be accepted in everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment